im sorry. x

im sorry
i made you cry
again

im sorry
i hurt you
again and again

im sorry
im such a
piece of
motherfucking shit

im sorry
im such a
bad companion

im sorry
for saying
i love you
but i keep
hurting you
ironically

im sorry
im too stubborn
i dont even want to
let you go
again

im sorry
i always ruin
e-v-e-r-y-thing

im sorry
for bending your
precious soul
again

im sorry
you dont deserve
to be treated
like this
this bad

im sorry
that i dont
want to walk away

im sorry
im too much
in love with you

im sorry
for always making
you feel bad

im sorry
because i failed to
make you smile today

im sorry
that you have to
go through all
these shits
with me

im sorry
for being so
complicated
too complicated

im sorry
for not cutting down
my ego
my fucking ego

im sorry
im messing up
your mind

im sorry
for everything
i have done
none of them were
my actual plan
my only plan was
to make you
the happiest guy alive
was, and still

im truly sorry
i love you
so much.


280613
Syera